Copyrights and Trademarks
A. All materials contained on this web site are copyright of PaulPierce.net unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved.
B. No person is authorized to copy or distribute any portion of the web site, including related graphics.
C. PaulPierce.net and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the web site are trademarks/service marks that identify PaulPierce.net and the goods and/or services provided by PaulPierce.net. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of a representative of PaulPierce.net, obtainable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
We may provide links to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of PaulPierce.net. We do not control third-party web sites and are not responsible for the contents of any linked-to third part web sites, or any link in a linked-to web site. We do not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site linked from PaulPierce.net. We will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such link.
Rules of Conduct
The following Rules of Conduct apply to this web site. You agree that you will not distribute any Submission that:
1. (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
2. is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
3. infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
4. is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
5. contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages this web site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of this web site; or
6. (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
Removal of Submissions
No Representations or Warranties
PaulPierce.net MAKES NO REPRESENATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOSS PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.